A new roof is what protects you and your family from the storms of life. It keeps out the rain, keeps out the snow, keeps out the wind, and provides a safe-haven for living. While the idea of “buying a roof” isn’t always the most fun, it is just as important as pouring the right foundation for your home.
I am very thankful that you have chosen New Life Homes to be a part of making sure that you and your family are “covered” in the right manner. My team and I look at every job through the lens of a process. A process ensures that all of the steps are covered and that the work is done right. The following process is what we will follow in replacing your roof.
- Carefully inspect the roof to make sure that the damage is consistent with what your insurance adjuster evaluated. If it is not, then we will file an adjustment with your insurance. If it is, then we will move to step 2.
- Schedule with you the time for the roof to be repaired, the total cost, and the timeframe necessary for the repairs. At this point, a deposit is required.
- Replace or repair the roof in the timeframe and at the time that we agreed upon.
- Have the roof inspected by the city inspector, if in town. If outside of town, offer to have the insurance adjuster inspect the roof repairs.
- Walk you through the repairs that were done and answer any questions that you may have. Full payment is required at this point.
Our objective is to partner with you and ensure that your roof is repaired or replaced properly in the right time frame. We make sure that your roof is in its best condition so that your family can rest assured knowing that they are much safer and secure. In turn, this means that our business is safe and secure as well.
Our business was built on the foundation of doing great work for great people, as promised. We know that when we do great work for our clients, they will tell their friends and neighbors, which will help our business to thrive. Our personal goal is to build a great business by providing great results for our customers. Furthermore, please call us first for the following services:
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Install
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Repair
- Flat Foam / Single Ply Roof Install
- Metal Roof Install
- Natural Slate Roof Install
- Traditional Tile Roof Install
- Wood Shake Roofing Install
- Roof removal
- New roofing
- Roof inspection and certifications
- Anything roof related
We offer free estimates for the residents living near Amarillo, TX and the surrounding areas. Thank you for allowing us to serve you through this work, we look forward to providing you with results that will exceed your expectations.